Saturday, March 19, 2011

conquering fears, or rather just killing them...

Imagine yourself taking a nice cool shower after an amazing blood-pumping workout in the heat of the afternoon. One of the best feelings in the world right? Most definitely! That was the beginning of my magnificent morning, despite the fact that my incredible shower was cut short by a visitor... a large winged creature crawling out from the drain. COCKROACH! My mind was racing. The shower is so small I didn't know whether to risk opening the door and be forced even closer to the little devil or jump onto the toilet. I took the risk, one way or another I wasn't going to have that thing in the same room with me... alive. I hugged the door as close as it would get and quickly jumped to the other side. Horrified and nearly slipping on the wet tiles (there was no way I'd waste precious cockroach killing time to dry off) I raced to the pantry for the "roach remover" (a very large pan). Mustering up enough strength... and courage to kill the darned thing I stood at the outside of the bathroom watching as it moved around its little feelers contemplating its next move. Praying for enough uuumph to send him to hell where he belonged I laid the pan smack dab on his tiny behind. 3 times. This being my second successful murder of a cockroach-> Kelsea: 2 Cockroach's: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment